Go down
Chris A
http://www.visualsbydesign.co.uk

Kitchen for down under

on Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:28 pm
This is a visual for a client in Brisbane. I've even put the Australian team at the commonwealth games on the tv for them Smile
Attachments
View1.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(183 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
View2.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(186 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
View3.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(251 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
Utility1.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(75 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
Utility1.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(75 Kb) Downloaded 0 times

Last edited by Chris A on Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stejoke

Re: Kitchen for down under

on Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:30 pm
Very nice Chris. Like the TV touch, and the lights over the island
Darrel
Admin
http://kbbcadguru.forumotion.com

on Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:45 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Chris....

Surely it is the wrong way up??

> KBB CAD _________________________________________________<
 Computer Spec: Lenovo W701 Workstation 17" Laptop, Windows 7 Pro 64bit, 24GB Ram, 5.9 WEI, i7 CPU 8 Threads 1.73GHZ, Nvidia Quadro FX2800M GPU, 2 x SSD's, 1 x Hybrid large Storage Drive.
Main KBB CAD Software: ArtiCAD Pro V20 Build 53 / TurboCAD V2017 Pro / Bit of Sketchup / Serif Page Plus
If you are feeling generous and found my post  helpful please feel free to donate Thank You - paypal.me/Dazkbbcadguru
Chris A

on Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:26 pm
Stejoke wrote:Very nice Chris. Like the TV touch, and the lights over the island
Cheers!!!!! I put the two pieces of artwork in the frames from the artist @viktoriya.gorokhova.art aswell, (ps if anyone wants 5% off here art, let me know Smile
Chris A

on Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:29 pm
Darrel wrote:Chris....

Surely it is the wrong way up??

That did make me laugh Darrel, very good. I have some more pics of it but i have reached my limit on size, is there a way I can change the one I have put up and reduced the file size to free up space or do I delete and post again?
Darrel
Admin

on Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:39 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I have removed the render Chris so you can add more to the original post....
If you are struggling with attachments use either "Host an Image" or even "insert Image" to enter a web address path to another site you have posted your renders etc...

Computer Spec: Lenovo W701 Workstation 17" Laptop, Windows 7 Pro 64bit, 24GB Ram, 5.9 WEI, i7 CPU 8 Threads 1.73GHZ, Nvidia Quadro FX2800M GPU, 2 x SSD's, 1 x Hybrid large Storage Drive.
Main KBB CAD Software: ArtiCAD Pro V20 Build 53 / TurboCAD V2017 Pro / Bit of Sketchup / Serif Page Plus
If you are feeling generous and found my post  helpful please feel free to donate Thank You - paypal.me/Dazkbbcadguru
Darrel
Admin

on Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:33 am
Nice to see all the other view Chris.... How long, including render time have you spent on this one?

Chris A

on Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:25 pm
Darrel wrote:Nice to see all the other view Chris.... How long, including render time have you spent on this one?
Evening Darrel,

I was sent a plan view for the layout of all 3 rooms. I spent about a day to get everything to render stage, then I set the renders running while doing other day to day stuff (yes, multitasking!!!) The main kitchen shots were rendered at 3200x2200 and took around 50mins, the shots in the other 2 rooms were rendered at 1024x768 and took around 20mins. I started to run out of time as he gave it to me 48hrs before the customers where coming into the showroom to see them, and bare in mind they are 9hrs ahead of use, he realised it was a bit of a push. I also changed some things and added some things in Affinity Photo for an hour or so, once I had the settings for the first shot it was fairy quick to duplicate that onto the others.
Darrel
Admin

on Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:38 am
Chris A wrote:
Darrel wrote:Nice to see all the other view Chris.... How long, including render time have you spent on this one?
Evening Darrel,

I was sent a plan view for the layout of all 3 rooms. I spent about a day to get everything to render stage, then I set the renders running while doing other day to day stuff (yes, multitasking!!!) The main kitchen shots were rendered at 3200x2200 and took around 50mins, the shots in the other 2 rooms were rendered at 1024x768 and took around 20mins. I started to run out of time as he gave it to me 48hrs before the customers where coming into the showroom to see them, and bare in mind they are 9hrs ahead of use, he realised it was a bit of a push. I also changed some things and added some things in Affinity Photo for an hour or so, once I had the settings for the first shot it was fairy quick to duplicate that onto the others.

Thanks for the info...

Do you have a render manager so you can setup the rendering of different camera views for say rendering overnight?

Chris A

on Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:48 am
Darrel wrote:
Chris A wrote:
Evening Darrel,

Thanks for the info...

Do you have a render manager so you can setup the rendering of different camera views for say rendering overnight?
Morning Darrel, 

Unless there is something like that built into Autokitchen that I don't know about, then no I haven't got one of those.  Is that something that is compatible and can be an add on for any software like this? That could be helpful in time where I (hopefully) get busier.

Chris
Lukeh1101

on Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:02 pm
Darrel wrote:
Chris A wrote:
Evening Darrel,

Thanks for the info...

Does ArtiCAD have this Daz?

Hardware:Macbook Pro 14,3, Bootcamp Windows 10, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7920HQ CPU @ 3.10GHz, 1TB SSD, 16GB RAM, Radeon Pro 560
Main Software: ArtiCAD pro, Cabinet Vision, Photoshop, Sketchup, ACDSee Photo Editing (batch and organisation),  Excel, Access
Darrel
Admin

on Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:31 pm
Lukeh1101 wrote:

Does ArtiCAD have this Daz?

Well... sort of... well no... Not a finish feature yet though... Can store camera positions but they are a bit out of sync with the view that you actually save and it does not advance on as the Tone mapping controls halt the advance to the next saved camera...

Roll on V21 maybe they have finished this tool??

[/quote]

Minch
http://www.expressioninteriors.co.uk

on Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:15 pm
Compusoft does this.  It runs renders behind the scenes with little or no impact on using the software while its taking care of these tasks.

Dual Xeon E5 2699 V4 @ 2.1GHz (22 Core each), 32GB RAM, GPU = Radeon R9 290 4GB, SSD Hard Drives,  3x 27" Dell Ultrasharp Monitors (U2713H), Windows 10
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum