Go down
Minch
http://www.expressioninteriors.co.uk

Hello there!

on Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:22 pm
Hi,

I'm Nathan Mincham, aka Minch, I've been in the KBB market since 2005 when I started a kitchen business with my good friend Mark Schmid. I run the business myself these days. I came from an engineering product design background and had a solid background in both 2D and 3D CAD, using predominately AutoCAD and Solid Edge.

I came across the Kitchen Fitter Forum around 18 months ago and since then had been a regular on there. There was (still is) a wealth of information on there. However Daz, Joe, Jayne and myself thought that having a dedicated KBB CAD Forum would be better and easier for people to find. We hope you'll join in the conversations and please ask any questions you want. The more users we have contributing the better this forum will become.

We will be setting up a Facebook Group sometime soon but we're currently busy experimenting with additions and tweaks to the forum first.

Cheers
Minch

> KBB CAD _________________________________________________<
Dual Xeon E5 2699 V4 @ 2.1GHz (22 Core each), 32GB RAM, GPU = Radeon R9 290 4GB, SSD Hard Drives,  3x 27" Dell Ultrasharp Monitors (U2713H), Windows 10
Darrel
Admin
http://kbbcadguru.forumotion.com

Re: Hello there!

on Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:22 pm
Great.... just writing mine...

> KBB CAD _________________________________________________<
 Computer Spec: Lenovo W701 Workstation 17" Laptop, Windows 7 Pro 64bit, 24GB Ram, 5.9 WEI, i7 CPU 8 Threads 1.73GHZ, Nvidia Quadro FX2800M GPU, 2 x SSD's, 1 x Hybrid large Storage Drive.
Main KBB CAD Software: ArtiCAD Pro V20 Build 53 / TurboCAD V2017 Pro / Bit of Sketchup / Serif Page Plus
If you are feeling generous and found my post  helpful please feel free to donate Thank You - paypal.me/Dazkbbcadguru
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum