KBB CAD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
fuster
fuster

Shaker kitchens with flat drawer fronts Empty Shaker kitchens with flat drawer fronts

Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:07 pm
I usually design my shaker kitchens with flat drawer fronts, but am not sure how to do this in Articad - does anyone know if there's a pre-designed range to do this or would I have to customise all the drawer fronts in the doors dialogue. If so is there an easy way to do that without having to spend hours?
Also why is it that when I customise a unit and want to add an extra drawer for example (say if I'm trying to customise a tall unit) the extra drawer front comes up as a default generic drawer front and doesn't load in the same style as the rest of the design. Is that me or just how the program is?
Darrel
Darrel
Admin
https://www.facebook.com/darreldurosedesign

Shaker kitchens with flat drawer fronts Empty Re: Shaker kitchens with flat drawer fronts

Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:59 pm
fuster wrote:I usually design my shaker kitchens with flat drawer fronts, but am not sure how to do this in Articad - does anyone know if there's a pre-designed range to do this or would I have to customise all the drawer fronts in the doors dialogue. If so is there an easy way to do that without having to spend hours?
Also why is it that when I customise a unit and want to add an extra drawer for example (say if I'm trying to customise a tall unit) the extra drawer front comes up as a default generic drawer front and doesn't load in the same style as the rest of the design. Is that me or just how the program is?

The Burbidge Lansdowne style has the plain flat drawer fronts if that helps?

Not sure what you mean by the tall housing adding a drawer front in customise. Only thing that comes to mind is that you have changed the style in the graphic that differs from the main door type which is still set to the Default style?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum