KBB CAD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kregano
Kregano

uneven drawers above doors base unit Empty uneven drawers above doors base unit

Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:33 pm
Hi is there an easy way rather than building up cubic boxes to create 2 double doors with three drawers above as one unit. like attached file.
Many Thanks
Kevin
Attachments
uneven drawers above doors base unit Attachment
Taylor - Whitchurch storage units option B.pdf You don't have permission to download attachments.(73 Kb) Downloaded 9 times
Joe
Joe
http://www.cuillinridgedesign.co.uk

uneven drawers above doors base unit Empty Re: uneven drawers above doors base unit

Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:11 pm
Kevin, make a drawerline unit then use the split feature.

uneven drawers above doors base unit Captur26

uneven drawers above doors base unit Captur27

Kregano
Kregano

uneven drawers above doors base unit Empty Re: uneven drawers above doors base unit

Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:33 pm
Hi Joe
The problem I get with that, is I'd like the frame, only in between the pairs of doors not each individual doors but I'd like it between each drawer front. Fussy I know but it needs to match my CAD drawing.
Any Ideas?
Many Thanks
Kevin
mister_mitch
mister_mitch

Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:53 pm
I would love to know how to achieve this, as I never/rarely spec a center mullion/post on double base or walls, but Articad always wants to draw them in.
Kregano
Kregano

Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:03 pm
Believe it or not thats something I know but unfortunately it applies to all the drawing.
In the Utilities, frame door selector. then in advanced have a trial with changing the inner and outer frames sizes. Set some to zero. My frames are 38mm
Ill try and attach a screen shot if I knew how to attach a file
Jaynehiddleston
Jaynehiddleston
http://www.hiddlestonjoiners.co.uk

Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:14 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
This is the bain of my life with my in-frame designs, would love a solution too! I do what Kregano currently suggest - our frames are 44mm, I therefore set the top and bottom frames to 22mm (inner and outer) to make the 44mm. And for the left and right frames, I set each inner to 11mm, and each outer to 11mm on each side (totally 22mm) so when the cabinets are put next to each other it creates a 44mm frame in total - if that makes sense! All good until I get to end panels and I only have a 22mm frame so i then need to add a 22mm end panel.......it gets complicated and messy!
Darrel
Darrel
Admin
https://www.facebook.com/darreldurosedesign

Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:16 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hope this helps.... Double doors without centre frames for one as per finding the Graphic Style, I used this in the frame setup also belowuneven drawers above doors base unit Artica47

uneven drawers above doors base unit Artica39
:
Kregano
Kregano

Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:26 pm
Thats exactly what Im after but if I click on drawerline I dont seem to be able to click the option you suggest without changing it back to full height doors
Darrel
Darrel
Admin
https://www.facebook.com/darreldurosedesign

Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:38 pm
Kregano wrote:Thats exactly what Im after but if I click on drawerline I dont seem to be able to click the option you suggest without changing it back to full height doors

I made this up out of three units. Could not find a graphic that would arrange properly... this method is quick and just have to siz it so the units overlap so not to have differences in frame widths etc. Alter height of double door bases and turn off worktop on these

uneven drawers above doors base unit Artica48

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

mister_mitch
mister_mitch

Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:26 pm
If I cant download V21 while at the Hotel Sunday night i'll be disappointed  

Rolling Eyes Laughing

mister_mitch
mister_mitch

Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:58 pm
im sure you're right Nath, 
hence my emoji additions

but did you get the KBB email

""
We have lined up some fantastic kbb show deals for you - across all of our products and services. These deals are available today and will run throughout the month of March, so you won't miss out if you cannot make it to the show. Call James or Rebecca today on 01923 888101 for details.

Our 2018 line-up includes: Version 21 of our CAD software, which boasts an in-built (free) pricing system, stunning materials for higher quality presentations with less effort, an in-frame cabinet configurator and more. Also in the line up are new bathroom graphics; new European kitchen furniture catalogues; new kitchen appliance catalogues; plus exceptional VR and AR design presentation apps.
""

So you never know...

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum