KBB CAD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
stretch
stretch

I'm here.... Empty I'm here....

Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:44 pm
I'm sure most of you will know me.....head honcho of the now defunct Kitchen Fitters Forum and all round nice guy!  Laughing

Life has moved on for me a little these days as I recently retired from fitting and have opened a new showroom showcasing Crown Imperial kitchens, bedrooms and home offices.

So, essentially, I've joined up with you bunch of reprobates and I'm a mere designer and salesman these days.

I foolishly got talked into Compusoft Winner at KBB this year and am regretting it. It's just about one of the most ridiculously complex pieces of CAD out there, unless any of you know better/worse.

I may well be asking for advice re Compusoft or advice for a better package.

I don't need Daz type renders (that's a compliment Daz!) but just something that has Crown functionality and doesn't pop up dialogue boxes on the screen everytime you drag and drop or alter parameters.

Over to you guys!  Very Happy

Darrel likes this post

Darrel
Darrel
Admin
https://www.facebook.com/darreldurosedesign

I'm here.... Empty Re: I'm here....

Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:24 pm
Hi Stretch and welcome.

Sorry to hear you are not getting on with Compusoft. Why haven't they allowed the standard functionality of having a tick box "Don't show again" on dialogue popups during design time? I understand the issue as during my short time at Homebase 20/20 would throw these up every now and again.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum