KBB CAD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kitchen Pete
Kitchen Pete

New Blanco Graphics? Empty New Blanco Graphics?

Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:59 am
After having a few problems with my sinks i checked to see if there were any more recent graphics available. The Articad website says that the Blanco Graphics are May 2017. No harm in downloading it and re-installing just in case.
Then I found it's a much larger file (115Mb) with more stuff than the one i downloaded in May. And the password would indicate that it's a November issue. Took a while to spool up but there seems to be a lot more there.
You may already know about this, I might be just a little slow to ring the bell, it's my age you know. farao
Darrel
Darrel
Admin
https://www.facebook.com/darreldurosedesign

New Blanco Graphics? Empty Re: New Blanco Graphics?

Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:36 am
I used to sell a lot of Blanco Sinks and Taps, Now Franke as this is what we have majority on display.... Just downloaded it myself thanks...

What Problems were you having Pete?

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Darrel
Darrel
Admin
https://www.facebook.com/darreldurosedesign

Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:52 am
I think I need to turn off the Rendering of appliances again (for just wireframe previews)... Like of first installing of the Blanco Cat and Selecting Blanco_2017_Silgranit" rendering 38 of 1066 models is going to take ages before I can select one to use...
Maybe it's my ageing Laptop Workstation?
Kitchen Pete
Kitchen Pete

Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:54 am
We used to sell a lot of Franke but since we found we (and our customers) could get them cheaper from Screwfix than Waterline we moved to Blanco. With this sort of graphic support i don't have any regrets. There seems to be about 1,000 sinks (all coloured up perfectly) and 200 taps (also coloured variants) in the new pack.
Problems: the upgrade has caused my floating sinks to show with a hole in the worktop so i found the easiest thing to do (other than going to the pub and sharing my pain with the landlord) was change to a sink unit and modify the fronts to drawers on those models affected.
I had all my favourite sinks in 'favourites' and just dropped them on...

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum