KBB CAD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
markp1

Thinking of upgrading from v14 to latest. Empty Thinking of upgrading from v14 to latest.

Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:39 pm
So we've got by using the free version 14 of Articad. Shocked Well established for 15 years, word of mouth etc.
With that said, I feel my conversion would be higher with better CGIs and I'd also be able to compete for higher value kitchens.
Business is dead at the moment (is it for everyone?) so I'm researching the latest version.
Any upgrade would be valuable given how old the version is that I'm using.

I was quoted the following:

Monthly Subscription
£150+VAT per month, price locked for 48 months
Support and Updates included for the full term
x1 Level 1 Training Day included
FREE Pan360 for 12 months

Is there a way to get this cheaper or less of a contract? They offered a 'purchase price' of £3.7k +VAT last year but withdrew it in Jan 2023.

I've read around the forum and youtubed other options but I think in terms of learning curve etc, I'd rather stick with Articad. My Dad is 72 and won't want to switch really. Thanks
Mingerz
Mingerz

Thinking of upgrading from v14 to latest. Empty Re: Thinking of upgrading from v14 to latest.

Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:03 am
Business is booming at the moment (Bedrooms etc don't do kitchens). No doubt you have seen some of the renders on here. You have to decide for yourself if that would get you over the line on jobs you've missed over a year, put that in one column and the cost of the software in the other. Unfortunately, you do have to pay for nice things.

Darrel likes this post

Ricky211182
Ricky211182

Thinking of upgrading from v14 to latest. Empty Re: Thinking of upgrading from v14 to latest.

Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:35 pm
Hey there cheers ,

We are currently situated in the North West and business is good (KBB).  

I've been using ArtiCAD for 18 years.  It is a good piece of kit.  The latest version is good and having the catalogues is very useful. You must be missing the curved units on v14?  This could be a frustration for you if that is the case.

Whilst £150 is a lot relatively to not paying anything, in the grand scheme of things with getting the business in, it is probably money well spent.

Being able to do the design and then change the colours with just changing the catalogue colour that is available from the supplier is useful.  I'm happy to check the portal if you'd like to know if your suppliers catalogue is available (although you may already know this yourself via ArtiCAD).

All the best and I hope the enquiries get rolling in.

R

markp1 likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum