KBB CAD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Darrel
Darrel
Admin
https://www.facebook.com/darreldurosedesign

Mum's gone... Home will never be the same again... Empty Mum's gone... Home will never be the same again...

Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:18 am
Hello everyone...

I know this forum is very quiet... I am sorry if I have upset any of you and I hope you can forgive me if I have...

My mum passed away on Wednesday 24th January 2024...  My mum had many health issues but would always show she cared in her way...

I lost my Dad in 1990. If there is an afterlife I hope they are together and happy as they were on their wedding day...

Mum's gone... Home will never be the same again... Whats-App-Image-2024-01-28-at-00-50-55-01473e28
Mingerz
Mingerz

Mum's gone... Home will never be the same again... Empty Re: Mum's gone... Home will never be the same again...

Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:56 pm
Hi Daz,

Sorry for your loss. You haven't offended anybody. Grief is a terrible thing but it's the price we pay for love. We are forever altered after it.

All the best

Mingerz.

Darrel likes this post

Kitchen Pete
Kitchen Pete

Mum's gone... Home will never be the same again... Empty Re: Mum's gone... Home will never be the same again...

Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:05 pm
So sorry to hear of your recent loss Darrell. Losing loved ones is always hard, it helps to remember the good times and celebrate their lives. May God bless you during this difficult time.

Darrel likes this post

Diamondwes
Diamondwes

Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:20 pm
Hi Daz, sorry to hear this buddy, hopefully you remember all the good times you’ve shared to help ease the pain. Thinking of you. Crying or Very sad

Darrel likes this post

Dave Gannon

Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:58 am
Hi Daz, sorry for your loss.

Darrel likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum