KBB CAD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Darrel
Darrel
Admin
https://www.facebook.com/darreldurosedesign

Double checking Neff Combinations Empty Double checking Neff Combinations

Fri May 18, 2018 10:47 pm
I have a big order to process and one thing I do is check that the appliances "work" together. The customer is having a side by side combination below the worktop.

The appliances the customer have chosen are at the bottom of this assembled drawing. Notice that all the Stainless Steel elements are all different. Is there something that Neff have in there brochure to check for style consistencies with informing the customers which work with eachother. To me they are asking for trouble with the difference styles... why don't they all follow the same styling??? Just noticed even the handles don't match... thank god I checked now before ordering!

The top I think is a better combination...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Dave Gannon

Double checking Neff Combinations Empty Re: Double checking Neff Combinations

Sat May 19, 2018 9:30 am
I know what you mean Daz.

In our showroom I purposely installed Neff Premium 1, 2 and 3 side by side to show customers the difference between them.

I also fitted a seamless kit with the combi and warming drawer and beside it for the coffee machine and warming drawer left it off so that customers can see the difference and all our sales include the seamless kit because of it.

It's a pity the Neff catalogue in Articad is very poor, we do a lot of the scenarios that you have shown and when i implement them on to my designs they just look like 2 ovens side by side.

I find that most customers in fairness don't realise this but when pointed out will go with what we advise them.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Darrel
Darrel
Admin

Sat May 19, 2018 11:53 am
Thanks Dave... nice tall bank there in your showroom...

I find it bizarre they don't put them into style groups.... Not sure if the codes tell us a bit more of compatibility..

Just glad they have good front images on their website so I could paste them into Serif Page Plus for comparision...
mister_mitch
mister_mitch

Sat May 19, 2018 3:16 pm
P9 in the brochure shows the ranges, and mentions...

N50 is the budget stuff, this doesn't really match anything other than its own range - basic knob style controls, different handle etc
N70 & N90 you can mix and match, all has the same style, uses the seamless strips, and with either shift control or touch screen.

they have moved away from calling it collection 1,2 & 3
Darrel
Darrel
Admin

Sat May 19, 2018 9:01 pm
mister_mitch wrote:P9 in the brochure shows the ranges, and mentions...

N50 is the budget stuff, this doesn't really match anything other than its own range - basic knob style controls, different handle etc
N70 & N90 you can mix and match, all has the same style, uses the seamless strips, and with either shift control or touch screen.

they have moved away from calling it collection 1,2 & 3

It's all a bit of a mess to me.... such subtle differences that should be explained better in the brochure...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum