KBB CAD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
AUSTIN909
AUSTIN909

RENDER ISSUE Empty RENDER ISSUE

Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:22 pm
Just wondered if anyone had come across this problem at all? Seems to only be an issue with this room.  The second image is of a room that I'm doing at the same time. No issue at all. I've tried adjusting the lighting but nothing sorts it. Any ideas?
Attachments
RENDER ISSUE Attachment
z.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(135 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
RENDER ISSUE Attachment
2.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(136 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
AUSTIN909
AUSTIN909

RENDER ISSUE Empty Re: RENDER ISSUE

Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:23 pm
FYI - Both rendered with a High HD setting.
AUSTIN909
AUSTIN909

Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:39 pm
Even more bizarre! If I render from one side of the room all seems fine. From the other there's an issue!
Attachments
RENDER ISSUE Attachment
B1.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(296 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
RENDER ISSUE Attachment
z1.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(145 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
Darrel
Darrel
Admin
https://www.facebook.com/darreldurosedesign

Fri Jul 08, 2022 1:16 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Welcome...

From memory, this could be the default point light being set too high into the ceiling causing the GI blotching.
It's best to turn it off or lower it inside the room.

The use of lit appearance and sun sky light usually creates better more realistic results.
Mingerz
Mingerz

Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:39 pm
Hello Daz, I hope you are well. Looks like Austin is a fellow Hammonds designer! Good advice Daz but the Hammonds ArtiCAD highest render setting tops out at x16 light samples out of the box. ArtiCAD doesn't play nice when there is a window directly behind the camera view at the best of times.

Darrel likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum