KBB CAD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Clare
Clare

Are any other dinosaurs still using normal mode? Empty Are any other dinosaurs still using normal mode?

Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:33 pm
Hi all, I just wondered if it was me that is the only dinosaur left out there that is still using normal mode (15 years plus articad user) and is finding it hard to swap to drag and drop as it just isnt as accurate?

The latest v of articad (23 build 5) doesnt seem to be able to be set up to only run in normal mode and anything previously drawn in normal mode now reopens at a later stage in drag and drop corrupting my normal mode commands. I used to be able to edit the config file so the programme only used normal mode but this doesnt work anymore and after asking articad to help with this and having to chase this up, a month later theyve basically flipped me the bird and told me use drag and drop.

I just feel that articad seem more interested in getting new accounts rather than supporting ones that have been faithful for many years, theyre constantly adding new wowy things to get new users on board that most turn out to be a bit useless, add more demands on the programme and yet ancient issues are slow to be ironed out.

Is it just me? Did anyone else find the same with drag and drop and have a struggle transitioning to drag and drop but eventually find it was accurate and better in the long run as this isnt what ive been finding. It doesnt help that ive never had formal training from articad at any stage and its all been done in house with a lot of trial and error, especially when a new version comes out and theres always that bet placing on whats going to be buggy/wrong/crash the system after updating
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum