KBB CAD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Joe
Joe
http://www.cuillinridgedesign.co.uk

kbb Birmingham 4-7th March - Who's going? Empty Re: kbb Birmingham 4-7th March - Who's going?

Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:48 pm
Hopefully firm up soon, will prob stay at one on Coventry road (A45) Stayed at Elm Cottage across the road last time, cheap and cheerful. Driving down on Saturday and driving back after show on Sunday.

Joe
Joe

kbb Birmingham 4-7th March - Who's going? Empty Re: kbb Birmingham 4-7th March - Who's going?

Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:02 am
Yea, we walked up to one of the main ones on Coventry road last time, it's a 10 min walk.

Joe
Joe

Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:30 am
Drive down on Sat, do the show on Sunday and drive back same day.
mister_mitch
mister_mitch

Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:02 pm
I'm driving up on Sunday morning, staying somewhere (undecided) and will head home Monday afternoon or evening depending how the day goes.

I was looking at the 'IBIS BUDGET BIRMINGHAM AIRPORT - NEC' it looks to be over the road from the NEC - even if its a £7 taxi (saves parking and buses at the NEC) or a drive to the venue its cheaper than the other options on the NEC site by the lake at £160+

Last edited by mister_mitch on Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:58 pm; edited 3 times in total

mister_mitch
mister_mitch

Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:21 pm
oh, Burbidge could be an option - though i'm not a dealer of theirs it could be good to take another look at their showroom. I've not been in years.

mister_mitch
mister_mitch

Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:54 pm
What hotel(s) have you been looking at Minch?

mister_mitch
mister_mitch

Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:51 pm
As in my post above i think i'll just book the cheaper Ibis at the airport over the road.

mister_mitch
mister_mitch

Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:58 pm

Dave Gannon

Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:02 pm
Bag packed and just had my flight cancelled, whats the weather like over there with you guys?

Dave Gannon

Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:39 pm
Flying from Shannon Nathan, was supposed to be this morning and the flight got postponed a few times during the day and eventually cancelled. 

Next available from Shannon is Tuesday night, I got another tomorrow from Cork, unfortunately 2 1/2 hour drive from my house.

Hopefully no cancellations tomorrow......

Dave Gannon

Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:57 pm
Data Display wouldn't be far from my house, I'm sure you tried some good pubs over here!!!

I arrive in around 17.30 and will stay for 2 nights, hoping that will be enough time.

Dave Gannon

Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:44 pm
Yea definitely, staying at the Hilton beside the NEC.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum