KBB CAD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
mister_mitch
mister_mitch

tips for internals. Pocket doors / space towers / pull outs Empty tips for internals. Pocket doors / space towers / pull outs

Fri May 03, 2019 12:41 pm
Anyone got an tips on how to do a decent render that could show inside the units a bit more.

I have a couple of designs on the go which are feature packed tall banks, and simple islands. apart from putting notes on a plan I was wondering if there is a good way to show inside a space tower and pocket door unit, either as an elevation or a render?
mister_mitch
mister_mitch

tips for internals. Pocket doors / space towers / pull outs Empty Re: tips for internals. Pocket doors / space towers / pull outs

Sat May 04, 2019 10:34 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
ill just talk to myself here.

Found a solution, thanks to the bods at Articad.

Global setting in design and room settings, you can tick 'remove unit doors'
this does every unit, but helpfull to show inside for shelves and internals etc.

Still got to work out how to draw a decent open pocket door larder. So far have pieced something together with open units, panels etc to look about right.
Joe
Joe
http://www.cuillinridgedesign.co.uk

tips for internals. Pocket doors / space towers / pull outs Empty Re: tips for internals. Pocket doors / space towers / pull outs

Mon May 06, 2019 11:01 am
Mitch just use units with the carcass to fully transparent. then only the doors will be seen.

tips for internals. Pocket doors / space towers / pull outs Captur12

tips for internals. Pocket doors / space towers / pull outs Captur10
tips for internals. Pocket doors / space towers / pull outs Captur11

tips for internals. Pocket doors / space towers / pull outs Captur13
Jaynehiddleston
Jaynehiddleston
http://www.hiddlestonjoiners.co.uk

Tue May 07, 2019 8:39 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
i've wanted to do this, but not had time to play around with it, be good to see what you come up with mitch!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum