KBB CAD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Vesbaf
Vesbaf

Articad new release - Version 22 Empty Articad new release - Version 22

Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:04 am
Hi, just wondering if anyone has had a look at the new release - Version 22?   We were sent a preview video - has anyone else received this or maybe had a demo of it?  I noticed a nice feature where items can be tagged together and then switched on & off as required - looks like a type of layering a la photoshop - which would be a great help.   Also 'background rendering' where you can continue designing while images are rendering and multiple view renders at the same time - not sure if I've got my head round this.
Darrel
Darrel
Admin
https://www.facebook.com/darreldurosedesign

Articad new release - Version 22 Empty Re: Articad new release - Version 22

Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:19 pm
Vesbaf wrote:Hi, just wondering if anyone has had a look at the new release - Version 22?   We were sent a preview video - has anyone else received this or maybe had a demo of it?  I noticed a nice feature where items can be tagged together and then switched on & off as required - looks like a type of layering a la photoshop - which would be a great help.   Also 'background rendering' where you can continue designing while images are rendering and multiple view renders at the same time - not sure if I've got my head round this.

It will be what I suggested ages ago. Compusoft works this way. You set all your views up and save them to a camera list it will them batch render them. So if you are going for the best render quality which can take a while you can let it do all the views overnight as an example.
Kitchen Pete
Kitchen Pete

Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:16 pm
I've been running v22 all week. 
It's not too bad, couple of minor issues with handles and then found i couldn't save a plan with more than one drawing sheet. That's been fixed in Build 5 today.
The background rendering works well off the camera list. Renders to file so ready for post-processing if you want.
Still got a niggle on the handles, seems to be catalogue specific. Just reverted to the standard door and chose one off there for the time being, nag them to get it right asap and see how it goes. Definitely an improvement on the v21 release!!!
Best new feature for me is tags - I can now switch off/on props, ceilings etc and also edit the drawings from plan view. 
So far so good, not perfect but no big issues.....
Famous last words?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum