KBB CAD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
mister_mitch
mister_mitch

V21 Videos - Intro + Materials editor + Pricing Empty V21 Videos - Intro + Materials editor + Pricing

Tue May 29, 2018 3:09 pm

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Stumpy
Stumpy
http://www.potters4u.co.uk/

V21 Videos - Intro + Materials editor + Pricing Empty Re: V21 Videos - Intro + Materials editor + Pricing

Tue May 29, 2018 9:40 pm
I spoke to ArtiCAD today and was told that V21 has not been officially released (sometime this week). They wanted to roll it out slowly to see what issues arose and apparently, there were not as many problems as they feared (for now). All videos will be released in due course. 
I was also told that all the German catalogues were done and will be available soon, the problem they have is that each file is huge! I had a play with a preloaded German catalogue and looks great but would crash every time a unit was selected so more work for their team. Cool

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Jaynehiddleston
Jaynehiddleston
http://www.hiddlestonjoiners.co.uk

V21 Videos - Intro + Materials editor + Pricing Empty Re: V21 Videos - Intro + Materials editor + Pricing

Wed May 30, 2018 8:51 am
Agreed Nathan, at the end of the day, we are all wanting to achieve the same thing, the best, most productive and functional software with the least amount of issues. Lets work together!
Glenlith
Glenlith
http://glenlithinteriors.com

Wed May 30, 2018 2:57 pm
I spoke with them yesterday and was told the same as Stumpy. My old plans are all going wrong with triangular sections missing from worktops, plinth sections missing, pelmet appearing when unchecked, handles appearing when previously removed and cornice not continuing around ends, finishing square.

New plans created on V21 no issues as yet.
mister_mitch
mister_mitch

Wed May 30, 2018 4:55 pm
Minch wrote:Thanks for this Mitch.  I'm still gobsmacked that these aren't on the Articad website under the Members area.  Communication to the users has been woeful to date!

Minch wrote:If there was going to be a soft release then why not let the Beta testers know about it?  Or ask this forum to look at it . . . include those of us who try to work with it the most.

moan moan moan  Laughing
we know you'd like a 'authorised' forum
thought you were a Compusoft user now anyway  geek
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum