KBB CAD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Joe
Joe
http://www.cuillinridgedesign.co.uk

Do stunnning renders = lots of extra dollar? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do stunnning renders = lots of extra dollar?

Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:12 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Customer expectations these days and disposable income or lack of!! I found someone with 10k to spend will expect the same service as someone spending 20k. There is no magic formula these days that suits everyone.

It's the whole package of showroom/displays/renders and of course a good sales/designer and fitters that will set you apart from your competition. 

The service i provide to one man bands up to medium sized showrooms is TIME! I do the fancy renders and they have more time to do the selling part!

Bring back articad v14 i say!! 10 second renders!  Razz Razz Razz
Mingerz
Mingerz

Do stunnning renders = lots of extra dollar? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do stunnning renders = lots of extra dollar?

Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:10 pm
Pretty much all my selling is in front of the customer, though bedrooms on average are 3-8k. I guess I work for a shed with tradition. Lead generation and qualification, consists of Name, address, telephone number and pulse. I will work in photo realism, which if properly propped gets you most of the way there but the main advantage is changing design and re-rendering in seconds. If I don't get it there and then or it's a measure only, I'll follow up with the better renders. I think customers go wow! when they have a comparison. You can only truly appreciate a super HiDef TV if you see the Black Friday special next to it. I love doing great renders but in my case, I have to pick my battles, some customers are wow! and others are meh! and others are "Care in the community."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum