KBB CAD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dan V
Dan V

Questions RE Wood Worktops and grainy images Empty Questions RE Wood Worktops and grainy images

Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:51 pm
Hi Guys,

I just have a couple of questions in regards to lighting and also textures. I think its mostly my lighting, In my renders I always have a problem with grainy images, please see below for example, rendered on higher setting.

What are the best ways to reduce the noise?

Is there a better way I can use a wood texture as I am only using the default worktop 2 at the moment?

I should note, for the lighting I am generally adding some spotlights with lit appearence, adding stip leds under these wall units, and turning on sunlight to the sunny preset. I have dragged the main standard light out of the room also.

Thanks for the help,
Dan

Questions RE Wood Worktops and grainy images 5GACgKz
Darrel
Darrel
Admin
https://www.facebook.com/darreldurosedesign

Questions RE Wood Worktops and grainy images Empty Re: Questions RE Wood Worktops and grainy images

Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:42 pm
Hi Dan

It is hard to diagnose what is causing the noise without looking at the drawing... could you attach the *.kit file?

No enough Sampling is often the cause and sometimes portals and lit appearance...

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum