KBB CAD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Joe
Joe
http://www.cuillinridgedesign.co.uk

V21 Build 28 now availible - Page 2 Empty Re: V21 Build 28 now availible

Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:48 pm
Daz, i don't use the shortcuts, just go into the folder and start from there. Back in v20. Can't be bothered!
Mingerz
Mingerz

V21 Build 28 now availible - Page 2 Empty Re: V21 Build 28 now availible

Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:09 am
Mingerz wrote:We've just had a patch with some new product, now V20 build 70!!!....still improving the old one!

Well, thought I'd buggered it up by importing configs and Matt files. Not true. Lit appearance using daz calcs were just black. Now called "Sun intensity scale" in lighting, external sun/sky has been ramped up from 1 to 20. To test if the scale was linear, it is, I multiplied by 10 the lit appearance number and the sun scale, which gives more or less the same image. To get what I was getting before, sun scale was set to 0.32 out of twenty with lit appearance calc. Why the massive increase? maybe to throw more light into the room set, sort blotching? I've not played around with it much as just loaded.

By the way ArtiCAD, a change log would have saved me hours of faffing around. "It wasn't me, it's you". At least with notes we could get an understanding of what you are trying to achieve!

PS I seem to remember a V21 post saying lit appearance wasn't working. Maybe this was why?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum