KBB CAD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kregano
Kregano

Lighting in Articad Empty Lighting in Articad

Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:16 am
Hi. New to this Forum but know this is a topic regularly touched on. I have tried juggling various lighting options around and even have some of Joes spots in the ceiling but Im always getting a bleached look. Is there a way I can attach a file for someone to explore where I'm going wrong.
Thanks
Kevin
Jaynehiddleston
Jaynehiddleston
http://www.hiddlestonjoiners.co.uk

Lighting in Articad Empty Re: Lighting in Articad

Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:37 am
Hi Kregano - probably best you post an image up of a render you have done and we can all take a look to see if we can help you?
Kregano
Kregano

Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:41 am
I just upgraded the build to 53 over the weekend and have just opened the file to find all my handles have changed and positions moved. So I will have to try and put that right first. Is there a quick way to change the handle on the drawers for all of them where they are different from the doors?

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kregano
Kregano

Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:53 pm
Thanks Minch
I'll try that as Ive done it all individually now as when I asked Articad they said it wasnt possible. That would have saved me quite a while.
Regards
Kevin

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kregano
Kregano

Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:21 pm
Dont know who I spoke to but it works. Thank you. The thing that really bugs me and I have mentioned it to them is when you have a wide pan drawer and want 2 cup handles spaced apart there are no set handle positions which match the drawer to the pan drawer so I always end up having to delete some and have floating handles. Gggrrr
Darrel
Darrel
Admin
https://www.facebook.com/darreldurosedesign

Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:29 pm
Kregano wrote:Dont know who I spoke to but it works. Thank you. The thing that really bugs me and I have mentioned it to them is when you have a wide pan drawer and want 2 cup handles spaced apart there are no set handle positions which match the drawer to the pan drawer so I always end up having to delete some and have floating handles. Gggrrr

A workaround I posted a while ago on the KFF might be a solution for you:
Kregano
Kregano

Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:46 pm
Thanks Darrel
I'll try that next time but find it strange that a package which is reasonably advanced doesn't have the facility to line them up in the set areas
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum